Learning is more than just sitting in a classroom. Putting that learning into practice is so much more valuable (and fun!)
Our programs include a Church Internship, in which you will volunteer your time to help others know Jesus.
Not only will you be earning college credit by helping others, you'll also
build your skills, meet cool people, and put down roots in your community.
When you start the year, you get to choose your volunteer area (if you aren't currently serving). Training is provided for every area.
- Pastoral Ministries: Spiritual Care, Discipleship, Recovery, Instruction
- Kids & Student Ministries
- Hospitality: Cafe, Shop, Food Service/Prep, Guest Service
- Security and First Response Teams
- Production: Video, Audio, Lights, Stage, Tech
- Band: Music Performance & Producing
- Creative: Graphic Arts, Interior Design, Event Planning
- Marketing: Advertising, Social Media, Content Writing
- Office: Administration, Accounting, Communications
- Facilities: Building and Grounds Maintenance, Landscaping, Custodial, Construction
Diploma Internship | DBS and ACLM (Year 1)
This internship focuses on the basics of being a healthy, reliable volunteer at your home church. We'll encourage you to be an active member of your team and to engage healthy practices for spiritual growth, including weekly rest, consistent attendance at a local church, and daily prayer and time in God's Word.
Associates Internship | ACLM (Year 2) and ACLM Fast Track
This internship is a step up from the Diploma Internship. It expects the basics of healthy, reliable serving, but also challenges you to embrace this volunteer role as your ministry. You'll have increased requirements in the level or amount of volunteering commitment, and you'll receive additional support from your supervisor. You'll also get guidance and accountability for goal-setting within your ministry.